Profile Pic

Profile Pic

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bunnies and Mulberries (Barely Any Reading, I Swear) (Lauren)

This will be a quick post, but its adorable-ness speaks volumes. Also, a picture is worth a thousand words, right?
Well, I'm showing you two pictures AND a movie... sooooo... that's like 50 bagillion words. Fact. I did the math.

Here ya go, BUNNIES! Because we took them outside under the mulberry tree today (where they nommed leaves and stepped in mulberry goop. We don't have pictures of them in the run, but we have these from after their hour long excursion.

The girls were all tuckered out over their big day. Here's Jane laying halfway on the ramp to the second level.
Here's Mr. Fabio right after running through the mulberries on the ground (the rabbit, not the man. The man is Austin; he also ran through mulberries!). His little footsies were dyed purple/brown from the mud and berries.
 
And lastly, here is a video of Fabio being adorable as he grooms himself (rabbits groom themselves like cats so you don't have to wash them). My favorite part is when he cleans his little ears! ADORABLE! Also, I like Austin and his comment :]

Well, that's all I have to say/show you for now so I'm gonna leave and go to bed before I run out of (mulberry) juice! (HA!)
- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment