Profile Pic

Profile Pic

Friday, July 11, 2014

New Internet! (Austin)

I'm back! Finally moved back into town a week.5 ago and am finally getting settled in with enough time to start updating y'all on my experiences on the orchard this last month of June. Lauren continues to miss out on the fun while on internship in Pennsylvania for the summer, so it'll just me be for the next month or so until she can get back. But there's plenty to tell about so I'm gonna get started on it with some back-dated videos I took at the farm that will mostly end up on the Facebook page. There's about six of 'em total, most are less than a minute so check Facebook to find them. Don't worry, I'll have a few that you can easily find here too :) Starting with this one! Just a little knowledge and a trivia for your afternoon. Y'all have a great weekend!
How well do you know your vegetables? Click here for a knowledge check!

No comments:

Post a Comment