Profile Pic

Profile Pic

Saturday, May 24, 2014

I Finally Got It Right! (Austin)

Remember how the rabbit tractor was long, cumbersome, and incomplete? Well I decided to follow a hunch and am very glad with how it turned out. Here is a video update for you on the rabbits, the kits, and the new facility that I've been building the last two days. Between the fact that I actually measured and marked my cuts, drilled lead holes before placing my screws, and used uniform lumber I think the difference shows and I am extremely proud of how it turned out. It is lighter, it looks better (not a necessity, but it is a nice change of pace), and I like the box setup more than what I built for Fabio and Appa. I put the box on the side of the tractor but kept it raised off the ground to avoid too much condensation and frost. Without double-tapping a dead horse, here is the video so you can see it for yourself. As I said, I am very please and proud of how it turned out :)



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY0CXfX-KTA

No comments:

Post a Comment